8 types of clients every designer knows and hates
- 1. The “I want to completely redo my current website, but keep the current colour palette, fonts and images” client.
- 2. The “I will agree to the timelines of deliverables but still pester you everyday to show me the current work in progress” always-in-touch client.
- 3. The “I will not provide the inputs that I had agreed to provide, but still blame you for every delay that this causes” it’s-always-your-fault client.
- 4. The “I am paying you money so I will treat you like shit” rick-rude-is-my-name client.
- 5. The “Hey, why are you doing it this way, the earlier designer used to it that way” client. Why didn’t you just choose him?!
- 6. The “When I click the images in the photoshop file, nothing happens” client. Do you know that you hired a designer not a developer?
- 7. The “I just want two extra pages designed, surely you will not charge more” client. Yup, surely I will.
- 8. The “I am facing a money crunch, can you just do this project free. It will look good for your portfolio” most-feared-client.
- Share this: